Monday 5 January 2015

Jude Anthony Joseph is all set to tie the knot

Aspiring young filmmaker Jude Anthony Joseph who was shot to fame with his debut venture ‘Ohm Shanthi Oshana’ is all set to tie the knot with his lover Diyana Ann James. She is a native of Kottayam

Jude Anthony has revealed this news through his official Facebook page. As per the director, marriage will take place on February 14, 2015. He said that Diyana was a fan of ‘Ohm Shanthi Oshana’, and now she is his fan. 

“When oso was released, I thought that's the best thing happened in my life. But God had another precious gift waiting for me. She was an oso fan initially, later I became her fan. Today she is celebrating her birthday, n I am so happy to announce our wedding on Feb 14th 2015. Happy birthday my love”, posted the director. 

Jude Anthony was an IT professional in Infosys. The passion towards cinema compelled him to quit his fulltime job. He assisted Vineeth Sreenivasan in movies like ‘Malarvadi Arts Club’ and ‘Thattathin Marayathu’ before making his debut in ‘Ohm Shanthi Oshana’. 

No comments:

Post a Comment